Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fountain Photo Study

 Sometimes it's a lot of fun to take one object and spend a healthy parcel of time just looking at it, shooting pictures of it and then just keep shooting pictures of it.  When my photo walk partner and I were shooting the steam shovel, he suggested that we take a second look at this fountain.  It's pretty complex and complicated.  It looks different from every angle that you look at it.  So I had a lot of fun playing around with taking pictures of this fountain.  I also brought various techniques into shooting it such as using the ND filter to slow down the light and I even tried an HDR picture.  Though with the main colors ranging from blue to grey, it didn't have a lot of high dynamic range.  Still I think I managed to bring out some interesting views.  I hope you enjoy the results.














No comments:

Post a Comment