Friday, November 2, 2012

Hyde Park Street Fair


It gives you an idea of how busy I've been that I've finally caught up with some of the pictures I took during the summer.  In this case it's a photo walk at the Hyde Park Street Fair.  This is annual event that takes place in Boise's trendy North End.  It also has something of a tradition that reaches back to the sixties and seventies.  This is a great event for a photographer looking for bright colors and interesting pictures.  I captured all of this and a lot of the novel things that populated the fair.  This includes the food court, a pub on wheels powered by pedal power, live music, arts & crafts, bugs inside of suckers and as always the belly dancers.  And to finish it off is a picture of me shooting at the fair while wearing my black kilt.  I hope you like the results.


















No comments:

Post a Comment