Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Foreigner

 I was asked to do the cast photo shoot for Stage Coach Theater's latest production, a hilarious comedy called The Foreigner.  Particularly challenging was that since our new theater is still under construction this production took place in an alternative space.  It was actually an empty store in a shopping center.  As a result, the lighting wasn't as great as it normally is when you're taking pictures on stage.  By necessity, the lights were fewer than normal and set fairly low in the corners of the room.  One of my biggest challenges was keeping my shadow out of the picture.  I didn't always succeed.  Still, this was a great cast of very funny and entertaining people and I had a great time working with them..





















No comments:

Post a Comment