Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Emergency Photography

Sometimes things just pop up. This weekend our theater company is holding a fund raising event and yesterday morning our president emailed me saying a local artist had just donated a pendant for auction and he wanted to get a picture of it online as soon as possible. Fortunately the artist lived close to me. So I picked up the pendant and rushed it into my studio. I set up my small soft box on my flash and mounted my camera on the tripod. It took a little experimenting to get the look I wanted.Also there was quite a bit of tiny bits of lint on the necklace holder that really showed up in the pictures. So I used photoshop to edit the lint out. I delivered the picture our president wanted the same day he asked for it. Here's the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment