Saturday, October 1, 2011

Zoo Boise

We decided to do a photo walk at the Boise Zoo.  It had been quite a number of years since I had been there and so there were a lot of new features and exhibits.  Doing photography at the zoo is quite challenging.  It's usually not possible to get a good picture while shooting through the bars of cages.  I avoid the reflections in shooting through glass by putting my lens up to the glass surface but then had to do my best to avoid the dirty spots.  That's more easily said than done.  Also the animals can be challenging.  They are quite bored with being looked at and photographed.  However, I think we got some good and interesting pictures of zebras, hyenas, penguins, lemurs and even the monkey faced frog.




















No comments:

Post a Comment