Saturday, January 7, 2012

White Water Park Construction

They are building a white water park on the Boise river along the Green Belt.  
It's going to be pretty cool with lots of water features that people can play around with their kayaks.  It's really interesting to see it take shape and it looks like there will be lots of space around the edges for people to stand around and watch the action.  I wanted to do a photo walk here since it's not every day that we get to see the bottom of the Boise River.  I also made good use of my long zoom lens so that I wouldn't have to enter the work site to get some interesting shots.  And as an added bonus I got a nice moon shot.  It came as a bit of a surprise since I didn't use the tripod and took the shot free hand.  You never know what will happen unless you try.




















No comments:

Post a Comment